The Conference Board’s “Global Executive Coaching Survey 2016” delivers a clear message – in order to develop more leaders across the enterprise that can drive successful business strategies and outcomes, we need to step up our efforts to develop a coaching culture that actively engages as many people as possible. Cultures where individuals and teams experience inclusion through open dialogue, collaboration and advancement; are fully engaged applying their strengths and pursuing their career goals, developing their current and future capabilities and skill sets.
As Organizational Coaching Practice Leaders come together at the 15th Annual Executive Coaching Conference: “Building Coaching Cultures to Achieve Corporate Goals”, we will focus on cutting edge research, practices, and theoretical perspectives on the many ways we are building coaching cultures (developing leaders and capabilities, targeted coaching, coaching as part of other programs) as well as expanding our grasp of emerging methodologies and approaches (Team Coaching and use of Technology, Mindfulness).
Save $400 when you register by December 23, 2017.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
Three Things to Do Now
1. DOWNLOAD AGENDA Get an idea of what to expect.
2. SAVE THE DATE Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Seminar: March 19, 2018
- Main Conference: March 20-21, 2018 at the Westin New York at Times Square
3. GET INVOLVED! If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.