TROPICS PRESS OFFICE – The TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT Board is pleased to unveil our Tropics Ambassadors – Cohort of 2019 !
The #TropicsAmbassadors are key to shaping the vision and ambition of the 3rd annual TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT scheduled this year from 17 to 19 October 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Working closely with the organizing committee, they will bring a wide range of expertise and experience to the table, setting the agenda for this coming October’s conference, expo and gala dinner.
Meet the 2019 Cohort of Tropics Ambassadors
The selected Tropics Ambassadors have all demonstrated leadership skills, passion and commitment needed to serve and support their regional TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT community in the year ahead.
Each region will be supported by a Managing Ambassador who will ensure greater cooperation and collaboration between regional Coordinators.
About the Tropics Ambassadors and its Benefits
The Tropics Ambassadors program is a partnership between the TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT and TROPICS MAGAZINE, based on a shared belief in the need to invest in Leaders who are creating economic and social progress in Africa and across the world.
Here are the benefits in taking part in the program:
3-days to take part in the 3rd annual TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT scheduled to take place in Mr. Nelson Mandela’s country including :
- Speaking engagement
- Lobbying opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities
- Branding and Networking opportunities
- Inclusion in the TROPICS BUSINESS NETWORK targeting 1,000 Leaders from 70+ countries and territories in Africa and across the world;
- Opportunity for cross-cultural exchange with men and women from around the globe;
- Participation in a 3-day TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT, a thought-leadership event and networking opportunity to engage with invited guests including business and community leaders;
- Opportunities for your business or organization to be profiled via digital and print channels at TROPICS MAGAZINE, social media and in earned media partners coverage;
- Ongoing support and mentorship, specific to your needs, through the Tropics Global Ambassadors program;
- Assume the Global Ambassador position and mandate for 3 years and each Ambassador can be reappointed up to four (4) times based on their results.
Pre-registrations for TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT – South Africa 2019 can be done online at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and don’t forget to join conversations on Twitter at #TropicsBusinessSummit or #TropicsBusinessSummit2019
RSVP online at Eventbrite and Request Payment Info by email as provided above.